Nmap Development mailing list archives

Status Report for Djalal - #13 of 16

From: Djalal Harouni <tixxdz () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 09:25:17 +0100

Status Report #13 of 16

Accomplishments:

* Updated the dns-zone-transfer script to use a prerule, this script
can run now at two different NSE scan phases: Script Pre-scanning and
Script scanning phases.
* Updated scripts in my nse-rules branch that use the "filename"
environment variable to use the new SCRIPT_NAME one.
* Changed xml tags for Pre-scanning and Post-scanning scripts.
* Moved scripts set output and timeout funtions to the Thread class.
* New Thread start methode to save and to track scripts timeout in
the Thread class.
* Debug messages changed, bugs fixed, code cleaned and documented.
* Details of the new Script Pre-scanning and Post-scanning phases posted
on nmap-dev.
* Updated NSE introduction doc to show the new NSE Script scan phases.
* Had a meeting with Patrick and scheduled the next one.
Note: from the start we have been doing weekly meetings.

Priorities:

* Continue work on prerule and postrule documentation.
* Update dns-service-discovery script to use a prerule.
* Continue work on the "Add targets to Nmap" proposal.

--
tixxdz