Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap survey nearing completion!

From: Alan Jones <asjones987 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 21:49:32 -0500

Any word on the survey results?

I had figured you would release them at Defcon, but based on your talks I
was not sure.

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 3:08 PM, Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org> wrote:

Hi folks!  Thanks to those of you who have completed the survey, we
now have 2,421 responses and are just 579 away from our goal of 3,000!
Nmap-dev is the heart of the Nmap project, so we need your responses
more than any other group's!  But this will be my final nag to
nmap-dev.  So if you haven't taken the survey yet, please do at:

http://nmap.org/survey/

All the questions are on one page, and they are all optional so it
needn't take much time.  If you only answer one question, let it be
the "top security tools" list.  Next most important are the comment
sections, as we read all of those carefully looking for good ideas and
suggestions.

Cheers,
Fyodor

PS: We got another response while I was writing this.  Now just 578
   left!  http://nmap.org/survey/