Nmap Development mailing list archives

Umit @ GSoC 2010

From: Adriano Monteiro Marques <py.adriano () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 10:42:52 -0300

Folks,

I'm glad to announce that Umit is participating in Google Summer of Code 2010 through Nmap! Though we were not accepted as a mentoring organization, those willing to apply as students for Umit may send their proposals to Nmap indicating that you wish to have it developed for Umit. Here is the flyer[0], and hurry because applications deadline is April 9th. If you have any doubts, ask away in the list! We'll be glad to help. More details[1]. Check our ideas page [2]!!

Special thanks for Fyodor and Leslie and their support to Umit!

[0] http://trac.umitproject.org/wiki/Flyer%202010
[1] http://tinyurl.com/umitgsoc2010
[2] http://www.umitproject.org/ideas

Kind Regards,

---
Adriano Monteiro Marques

http://www.thoughtspad.com
http://www.umitproject.org
http://blog.umitproject.org
http://www.pythonbenelux.org

"Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed." - George Burns