Nmap Development mailing list archives

status report #3 of 15

From: alexandru <alex () hackd net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 23:55:07 -0700

Hello all,

May 17th, 2010

Status Report #3 or 15

Accomplishments:
* met with Fyodor to refine project direction, updated the Hosted Scanner proposal at
http://nmap.org/soc/HostedScan.html
* TODO for Rainmap is now in SVN (/nmap-exp/rainmap/docs/TODO)
* finished and sent paperwork to all interested parties
* barebones ('scaffolded') web application up and running
* first-pass at the DB schema, still work in progress

Priorities:
* user interface (sketch) prototype
* use cases for how I think users will be interacting with the webapp
* query the list for feedback on the prototype and my assumptions about use cases
* finish the first version of the db schema
* finish setting up a dev VM and document security policies in effect for MySQL, Apache etc

Cheers!