Nmap Development mailing list archives

status report #2 of 15

From: kirubakaran S <kirubakaran1989 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 09:56:15 +0530

hello
    This week I got a clear picture on where and what I am going to develop
on zenmap.

Accomplishments:
* Changed implementation details for reading output from nmap in my project
proposal.
* Confirmed where my interface will be present in zenmap.
* Understood the problems, My interface is working independent from zenmap.
* Altered script search feature as to retrieve the list of scripts.
* Identified the requirements of project.

Priorities:
* Update the changes in my proposal.
* Post the list of Requirements and to get feedback from nmap dev group.
* Develop python module to retrieve the list of script files from script.db
file. If arguments are
  supplied then script are retrieved based on argument supplied.
* to do research on UMIT project - NSE facilitator.

P.S I will post my updated proposal and list of requirements in a day or
two.

--
cheers
Kirubakaran.S