Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: port 50000

From: flacman Cuteam <flacman () cuteam org>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 13:43:41 -0500

Internet/Intranet Input Method Server Framework... yes david, 523 is
the ibm DAS (admin) port, but the default "database" port is 50000

sans institute talks about a trojan and ibm-db2 in this port:
http://isc.sans.org/port.html?port=50000

I "scan the internet" nmap -iR 50000 -p50000 -sV and just find 13
hosts with this port open and have IBM-db2 (love iR option :P) and
other 3 with a tcp-wrapper.

and i really can't find much info about iiimsf when i google "port 50000"