Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: New Nmap Survey!

From: Ron <ron () skullsecurity net>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 08:41:03 -0500

On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 14:59:18 -0700 Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 07, 2010 at 02:55:16PM -0700, Fyodor wrote:
I just posted the new Nmap user survey, and I hope everyone here
will take it because developers are arguably the most important
class of users :).  The survey will help guide Nmap development,
and I'm also really excited about the new http://sectools.org!  I
can't wait to see what new tools make the list!

And of course I FORGOT THE LINK TO THE ACTUAL SURVEY :).  Here it is:

http://nmap.org/survey/

Cheers,
-F

I submitted a Slashdot story.. we'll see if it gets accepted:
http://slashdot.org/submission/1211732/Help-Nmap-by-filling-out-the-SecToolsorg-survey

If you have a Slashdot account, voting it up would help :)

--
Ron Bowes
http://www.skullsecurity.org