Nmap Development mailing list archives

Help with GSOC

From: Manoj <manoj0011989 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 05:27:37 +0530

hello all,
       I am a student of bits-pilani(goa) in India.I am interested in the
Nmap Cloud Scanning project for GSOC.i have a lot of experience in using
nmap as i have used it in a lot of hacking competitions. i have been using
python for over 3 years and i am sure that i can use python for the
project.I helped in converting the Indian Overseas Bank's 2 tier
architecture into a 3 tier one using java(servlets) to generate and view the
reports using  Oracle  Database.I think this project can be done on the same
lines using python.

hoping you guys could give me some guidance

thank you ,
manoj