Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: SqueezeCenter CLI probe

From: Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 17:11:16 +0100

On 16 feb 2010, at 00.11, Fyodor wrote:

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 08:04:56PM +0100, Patrik Karlsson wrote:

Looks good. Please commit it.

Commited as r16772 with a minor change. Apparently there are a
number of values which may or may not appear between the serverstatus
and the version value. lastscan being one of them. In order to
accomodate for this I replaced lastscan with ".*"

Nice.  From the signature, it is clear that the SqueezeCenter provides
many details.  You're already catching the UUID, which I agree is the
most important (excluding the version info).  I also noted this one:

total%20songs%3A\d+

Maybe it is worth capturing that too for the i// field?  It might be
nice to see on your Nmap results how many songs are available through
the service, so you don't waste time on empty ones.

At the same time, we don't want to get too verbose in the version
line.  So I wouldn't worry about "total albums", "total artists",
"total genres", etc.

Cheers,
-F
I added this and corrected a bug in the match line.

//Patrik
--
Patrik Karlsson
http://www.cqure.net