Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Matchline for CouchDB

From: Martin Holst Swende <martin () swende se>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 08:43:09 +0100

David Fifield wrote:
On Tue, Jan 05, 2010 at 09:11:52AM +0100, Martin Holst Swende wrote:
I have included a match-line for CouchDB :

Probe TCP GetRequest q|GET / HTTP/1.0\r\n\r\n|
[...]
match couchdb m|^HTTP/1\.0 200 OK\r\nServer: CouchDB/(\d+\.\d+\.\d+)|
p/Apache CouchDB/ v/$1/

CouchDB is a database used by among others Ubuntu One, and will probably
be seen increasingly on linux laptops. Http based protocol, defaults to
port 5984.

I submitted the complete signature a few days ago to the submit-page,
but thought I might aswell make a matchline of it.

Hi Martin,

We have this signature since the most recent integration from the
submission page:

My apologies for not being updated! The matchline is better than the one
I provided since it shows the Erlang version also.

Regards,
Martin