Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: logging extension for scripting from Sep. '07 - when will it be in the docs / man page?

From: "DePriest, Jason R." <jrdepriest () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 12:21:44 -0600

I just found it and was coming to recant.

I wasn't searching for the right thing and I also expected it to have
it's own section.

Totally my fault.

Thanks.

-Jason

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 12:15 PM, Kris Katterjohn <> wrote:

On 01/14/2010 12:06 PM, DePriest, Jason R. wrote:
The additions from: http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2007/q3/431
(basically, adding native strftime support to the file naming for the
various output modes)

I can't find this information in the man page or the online doc.

Do you think someone might be able to add it to the doc sources?

I added information on this to the man page (I believe) when I committed the
code.  I just pulled up the man page and this is described under the Output
section (of course), in the next-to-last paragraph before "Nmap Output
Formats" when it discusses the individual options.

Thanks.

-Jason

Cheers,
Kris Katterjohn