Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Detecting the Apple Mac OS X AFP vulnerability CVE-2010-0533

From: Ron <ron () skullsecurity net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:52:49 -0500

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 20:50:56 +0200 Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>
wrote:

On 29 mar 2010, at 20.46, Ron wrote:

Well, it's a great quote and is exactly the type of thing that gets
Slashdot people going. :)
Hehehe.

On the Slashdot front, I just submitted this as a story:
http://slashdot.org/submission/1204006/Detecting-critical-Apple-vulnerability-with-Nmap

If anybody has a Slashdot account and wants to help out, hit that
link and vote it up with the little '+'!

I wonder how much bandwidth Patrik's blog has... >:)
Me too. The plan says unlimited bandwith :)
Heh, reminds me of the Nmap release that contained my Conficker detection. Unlimited wasn't really unlimited. :)

--
Ron Bowes
http://www.skullsecurity.org