Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap & Bash Auto-Completion (was: Am I Missing Something?)

From: Jay Fink <jay.fink () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 19:15:53 -0500

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 9:07 PM, Jay Fink <jay.fink () gmail com> wrote:

I just have it an initial pass on debian and netbsd-current.
Interesting thing - even using the nmap version in netbsd's pkgsrc (I
had to tweak the nmap dir) it works great.
I will test it on freebsd and slackware or fc12 over the next few days
and a bit more thoroughly.

Works great on freebsd8 - given that I don't think it is needed for me
to install an fc12 or slakware vm for more testing :)

So I guess the real trick is how to make it available and keeping up
with changes :-)

 thx again,