Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] Fix for auth-owners.nse

From: Richard Sammet <richard.sammet () googlemail com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 07:55:27 +0100

Hi Fyodor,

yes, thats absolutly my fault. I fixed the version of the auth-owners
script which gets shipped with nmap 5.00 instead of the latest svn co.

Sorry for this one ;)

Greetings,
Richard

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 7:00 AM, Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org> wrote:
On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 08:36:19PM +0100, Richard Sammet wrote:

I wrote a small patch which fixes that issue and makes it working with
every format I've seen so far... (attached)

Thanks Richard.  I've applied this, and also put back a previous
change (in r14298) which allowed for the response to be terminated by
CRLF rather than just LF.  You must have been using an older (before
July 15) version of the script.

Cheers,
-F