Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NFS and Citrix scripts

From: Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 19:52:00 +0100

On 26 nov 2009, at 16.39, David Fifield wrote:

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 11:01:42AM +0100, Patrik Karlsson wrote:
I'll get back once I have the Citrix packets documented, although I
doubt they'll be as detailed. Also, I'm currently posting new versions
both on my blog and to the list. If anyone thinks I'm cluttering the
list with my stuff let me know and I'll just post to my blog instead.

On the contrary, the list is the right place to do development. Everyone
who's interested will see it when you post here.

David Fifield

Ok, so I've made an attempt to clean up and document the script(s). There is little documentation on this protocol or
at least that I can find. I have documented the bits and bytes I am using when processing the response and the bytes I
was able to figure out in the packets that are sent.

Looking at the packet dumps allowed me to write another scripts that pulls the list of available servers.
This new script is basically a copy of the old one with some modification to the packets.

//Patrik