Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Pushed in my changes

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 00:25:15 -0800

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 10:17:29AM -0600, Ron wrote:
Nobody had any issues with smb-enum-groups or my updated output, so I
committed the changes into the main trunk. This'll be the last of my
changes for a little while, since I'm sort of out of ideas. I didn't
want to leave stuff sitting my branch, though.

I added smb-enum-groups.nse to the CHANGELOG, but not the updated output
(I didn't want to mess with it too much while Fyodor was updating it).

As for the updated output, I went with Fyodor's suggestion of delimiting
it with spaces. I attached the output of a full smb-* scan against a
Windows 2000 machine for your comments.

Thanks Ron!  BTW, my proposal actually had two spaces of indention per
level rather than just one, so I changed it to that.

Cheers,
-F