Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Port specification in the location data returned from http-headers and html-title.nse

From: Tom Sellers <nmap () fadedcode net>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 18:29:18 -0600

David Fifield wrote:
On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 05:56:41PM -0500, Tom Sellers wrote:

I did some preliminary testing and found that changing the line to

        Host = get_hostname(host) .. port.number,

corrected the problem without breaking anything.

Thanks, Tom. Your analysis is correct. However I think you meant

        Host = get_hostname(host) .. ":" .. port.number,

You are right, was working from memory and got sloppy.  Thanks!

I committed something like this in r16030. The port number is appended
to the value whenever it is not equal to 80.

Thanks for making the change.  My machine was down for about 3 weeks. I finally
have it working and finished getting my dev environment re-established this weekend.

Tom