Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] apache-userdir-enum

From: Ron <ron () skullsecurity net>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 00:49:26 -0500

On 08/23/2009 12:45 AM, Fyodor wrote:
We might end up needing to have priorities or categories for the
signatures if we're going to include so many paths.  For example, the
last four above look useful.  But things like /icons and /rss might or
might not be worth printing by default.  One could also argue that we
don't need to print /robots.txt by default since we already have a
default script which prints its contents.

Cheers,
-F

I'm all in favour of splitting things up, and it'll be easy to do.

It'd be nice if we could have some sort of good metric to see what matters. I'm some some -iR scans right now, I'll generate some stats on what works. But, having a spider-type script would work better -- I'll see about retasking the favicon script to do that.

Ron

--
Ron Bowes
http://www.skullsecurity.org/