Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Request for ssh dumps

From: "Luis M." <luis.mgarc () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 10:47:25 +0200

Here u go. This one is for a SUN SSH 1.1.

Luis.

ithilgore wrote:
Brandon Enright wrote:

If you give me the command(s) you want me to run against a /16 (or
three) I'll get them started tonight.  Otherwise I'll work on this
tomorrow.

Brandon

Sent from my phone.  If you would like a digital signature for this
email let me know and I will sign it later.

Thanks Brandon. I haven't finished the ssh module completely yet, so there are
still some pending issues. However, the dumps don't need to be acquired using
Ncrack as a client. Any ssh client will do (I assume alsmost everyone is using
openssh though). I just want to see if there are any issues from the server
side. For example, OpenSSH sent the final SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS message embedded in
the final Diffie-Helman GEX reply and this caused some problems (which I am
currently fixing), whereas dropbear sent the 2 messages as 2 separate packets.

-- ithilgore