Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Error in http.lua's chunked encoding

From: Ron <ron () skullsecurity net>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 18:59:05 -0500

After troubleshooting an issue with why a couple strings wouldn't match, I noticed that one of them has an "EOF" on the end while the other doesn't (one pulled from http.get() and the other from http.pipeline()). I'm assuming this is related to the same issue, but I can give you more details about that if it helps.

(For now I just did a quick workaround, string.psub(str, "EOF", "") -- obviously *not* the right way)

Thanks!
ron