Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Status report #17 of 17

From: Joao Correa <joao () livewire com br>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 19:40:54 -0300

Hello everyone,

This was certainly a great "summer" (even being winter in brazil =). I
really expect to keep contributing with NSE development, and, even not
having a "hard" deadline for the priorities below, I expect to have it
done soon.

Accomplishments
* Finished organizing research with 50 most common favicons
* Committed http.lua with pipeline implementation
* Committed scripts that are using pipeline
* Started working on next 50 most common favicons
* Started adding caching support to pipeline

Priorities
* Finish adding caching support to pipeline
* Improve favicon list