Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: How can I access the SVN from Windows?

From: Joao Correa <joao () livewire com br>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 08:20:17 -0300

You can also try tortoise svn.

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 8:18 AM, Luis M.<luis.mgarc () gmail com> wrote:
Hi professor,

You cannot browse the repository using a browser because SVN web access
is not enabled. However, you can download a windows compatible version
of SVN from:

http://www.collab.net/downloads/subversion/

After you install it, you will have the traditional "svn" command
available under the windows "cmd.exe" shell, so you can do a normal
checkout.

Luis.

Professor 0110 wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Whenever I try to navigate to svn.insecure.org/nmap-exp/ithilgore/ncrack from
a Windows system, my web browser returns a "Page Cannot be Displayed" error.
In this issue, I am stumped for a solution, and I would really like to try
the Windows version of Ncrack.

Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Professor 0110