Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: found a resource leak in file nmap-5.0/libpap/pcap-dlpi.c

From: "Martin Ettl" <ettl.martin () gmx de>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 00:12:09 +0200

Hello,

i have scanned the current git-version of libcap with the newest version of cppcheck. It brought up no severe errors. A
lots of style errors are raised. I don't know how important they are for you? I would suggest you try yourself and
decide what is important for you and what not.
You can download cppcheck on sourceforge:

http://cppcheck.wiki.sourceforge.net/

Keep me posted if you have problems using this tool.

You can it simply use on the command line (a gui is provided too):
$cppcheck -s -a -f -v [source to check]

Best regards

Ettl Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------