Nmap Development mailing list archives

zenmap 5.00 bug ...

From: pavlos kairis <kairis () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:10:12 -0700

I just installed nmap 5.00, zenmap 5.00 and ncat 5.00 on a Fedora 9 laptop.
RPMs installed fine. I started zenmap and scanned my internal network.
Zenmap shows a pane on the left with two buttons on top, Hosts, Services.
There is another pane in the right with nmap output, ports/hosts, topology,

When you click on Hosts, the button becomes active (light blue) and the
services button becomes grey. But what is listed below in the pane is the
opposite. When Hosts is selected, services are listed, when services button
is selected, hosts are listed. The pane on the right works fine.

Then ... if you click on the Hosts button twice, the contents of the pane
alternate between hosts content and services content. I dont think they
should.

Thanks, Pavlos