Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Request for feedback :)

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 22:00:21 -0600

On Thu, Apr 02, 2009 at 11:04:35PM +0530, venkat sanaka wrote:
 I am venkat.I have submitted the proposal for the implemenation of NPing
which was listed on gsoc ideas page.can someone let me know whom should i
ask for the feedback as i dont know the mentor for that project and there is
no official irc channel  to discuss.Thanks..

This mailing list is probably the best place to discuss your ideas.
Fyodor and I are the mentors so we are the only ones who can see your
proposal. From a brief review it looks detailed and complete. Maybe you
can share with everyone here what you plan to do, and how you plan to do
it? They may have ideas that you can build into your proposal by
tomorrow.

David Fifield