Nmap Development mailing list archives

Check out my photos on Facebook

From: Phan Gua Q Thong <invite+ppclehdf () facebookmail com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 04:50:17 -0700

Hi nmap-dev () insecure org,

I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events and I want to add you as a friend so you
can see it. First, you need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.

Thanks,
Phan

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=100000013832118&k=RYC63WW4V4VM5DDGTB3XU4&r

nmap-dev () insecure org was invited to join Facebook by Phan Gua Q Thong. If you do not wish to receive this type of
email from Facebook in the future, please click on the link below to unsubscribe.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=ba557b&u=1607503449&mid=a032a7G5fd08e59G0G8