Nmap Development mailing list archives

open-proxy.nse

From: Joao Correa <joao () livewire com br>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 00:49:13 -0300

Hello everyone,

I'm working on some improvements for the http-open-proxy script. For
now I've made a few changes related to testing different methods (and
not only GET) with the script. The methods HEAD and POST seems to be
working fine, but I'm not that sure for the CONNECT method. If someone
is able to test or even give some hints, ideas and clues about better
ways to perform the mentioned tasks, it would be very nice.

The script also works with polipo proxy server.

The next step is trying the same task for a socks proxy. Again, if
someone can give some ideas, I would really appreciate.

Notice that the script filename isn't http-open-proxy.nse, but
open-proxy.nse, since we are planning to include socks proxy detection
to it.

Thanks,
Joao