Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Options for viewing diffs in Zenmap

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 16:27:35 -0600

On Thu, Apr 09, 2009 at 09:18:34PM -0600, David Fifield wrote:
I have modified Zenmap to read the new (still unmerged) Ndiff output. I
have two ideas for viewing it and I want to know which you prefer.

http://www.bamsoftware.com/wiki/Nmap/ZenmapDiff

Option A just reads Ndiff's text output and shows it on the screen with
a bit of color. Option B reads Ndiff's XML output, rebuilds the diff,
and displays it with more varied markup. The linked page also has an
example of the current output for comparison.

All right, let's go with Option A. I merged the relevant branches in
r12932.

David Fifield