Nmap Development mailing list archives

Runtime error with nmap 4.85 BETA 6

From: henry.nymann () valeosylvania com
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 10:41:53 -0400

Hello,

I have just begun working with Nmap, and Zenmap, and have so far worked
with beta 5 (yesterday) and today tried beta 6.  With both versions when I
am using the topology tab and click on the "hosts viewer" button, or when
using the information option for clicking on hosts and then click on a
host, the window with the host information begins to appear and then I
receive an error pop-up with the following information:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program:  C:\Program Files\Nmap\zenmap.exe

way.

I am running on a Windows XP professional with SP2 environment, 2GB ram,
and dual monitors.  My search for this error only showed an entry regarding
beta 3.  Is there a solution for this that I missed?

Thank you,

Henry Nymann
Information Technology
Valeo Sylvania, L.L.C.
1231 A Avenue North, Seymour, Indiana, USA  47274
ph:  +1-812-524-5283
fax: +1-812-524-5369

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
The information contained therein may be confidential or privileged, and its disclosure or reproduction is strictly
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please return it immediately to its sender at the above address and destroy it.