Nmap Development mailing list archives

conficker scan

From: Joshua Kaplan <joshuamkaplan () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 18:47:25 +0000

I am trying to run the command line that Brandon specified on the "How to use NMap to scan very large networks" page.

Firstly, it seems that Brandon is using *nix, since his command line begins with 'sudo', while I am running on XP. I
don't know if that matters to the rest of the command line.

Next, I am using the Zenmap GUI.

I don't see any 'Host script results' section in the output.

Can you tell me if I need to change the comand line, and/or where to look for the output ?

TIA