Nmap Development mailing list archives

GSOC preparation

From: VIGNESH PRABHU <stove311987 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:39:57 +0530

Hi everybody,

My name is Vignesh Prabhu. I am planning to apply for Nmap Security Scanner
under Google Summer Of Code-2009. However i feel that i should first work on
nmap security scanner and try to fix some bugs in it by which i will get
familiar with the coding format in it and then apply for GSOC. Can anybody
please guide me for this. I have earlier worked on fixing bugs in Evolution
but the difference is they had a seperate bugzilla where in i could find
different categories of bugs in evolution listed by their users and
developers. But in Nmap, i came to know that bugs are reported in this
mailing list and developers fix it. I am willing to work on any small
enhancements also.

Regards,

Vignesh Prabhu

--