Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: one topology map from multiple nmap xml files

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 20:08:14 -0700

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 08:15:24AM -0800, kathys39 wrote:
I'm wondering whether any of the products out that that do nmap visualization
(umit, radialnet, etc) will let you feed in multiple nmap files.  In other
words, I scan my network a little at a time, and I'd like to be able to
throw in 4-5 files and have my topology drawn.  Is this possible?  I've
looked at these products and I see only that you can generate maps from one
file at a time.... thanks-

Good question. Combining the results of multiple scans together is one
of the new features of Zenmap.

http://nmap.org/book/zenmap-scanning.html#aggregation

In Zenmap, use the "Open Scan in This Window" menu option to open your
scans and they will all be combined together. Then the network map will
be on the Topology tab.

David Fifield