Nmap Development mailing list archives

Nmap-4.85b1: --resume parameter unrecognized

From: GrnMtnTX <webdev () grnmtn com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 13:52:40 -0800 (PST)

Using zenmap I tried to resume a scan (that I halted yesterday using the
"Cancel Scan" button), but the command line kept corrupting itself (changing
it to incomplete lines and even repeating arguments numerous time).  I then
tried to run it directly from command line using nmap and it did would not
continue, but instead responded with a message that --resume is an
unrecognized command.  The syntax used was nmap --resume
ScanResults28Jan2009.nmap and nmap --resume ScanResults28Jan2009.gnmap