Nmap Development mailing list archives

4.85Beta - libgio-2.0-0.dll not found

From: GrnMtnTX <webdev () grnmtn com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 15:12:42 -0800 (PST)

When I run Zenmap 4.85Beta on Windows XP I get an error box titled
"zenmap.exe - Unable To Locate Component" containing the following error
message: "This application has failed to start because libgio-2.0-0.dll was
not found.  Re-installing the application may fix the problem." I read
posting in another forum that Gimp may have a conflict so I removed it. Even
though I don't use them, I also installed the latest Python and Gtk+ since
another posting suggested that for this type of error.

I click on the "ok" button in the message box about 20 times and then the
program starts and appears to run.

Any suggestions as to what I am missing?  I prefer to not downgrade
components since my machine is stable.  Thanks-