Nmap Development mailing list archives

List Scan Hosts and Ports

From: "Mark Davidson" <mark () fluxnetworks co uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 21:43:16 +0000

Hi All

In nmap there is the functionality to list all the hosts that would be
scanned with given parameters using the -sL option.
I was wondering is there any possibility of being able to have the
functionality to output a list of all the hosts and ports that would be
scanned in a similar fashion?
As I am currently working on a project that would benefit from this greatly
or can anyone suggest a way of retrieving the ports that would be scanned in
another way.
I have looked at all the nmap options that I can find and the only way that
I can find of getting a full list of the ports that would be scanned is to
actually run the scan with debug on, then parse the output.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Mark Davidson