Nmap Development mailing list archives

Zenmap 4.76.0.0 feature enhancement request

From: Jesse McCoppin <jesse.mccoppin () bvsd org>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 15:59:20 -0700

Hello, I just tried Zenmap, and am unable to use it at this time.
The reason I cannot use it by default is my login script at work sets my Home directory to a network H: drive.  Inside
the H: drive I have a Public and a Private folder which I have full control over, but I do not have Modify permissions
to the H:\ volume itself, and that is where Zenmap tries to create the ".ZENMAP" folder

Would it be possible for a future version to allow end-user configuration of their configuration directory?

[cid:image001.png@01C95C72.980129D0]

THANKS!