Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Adding "dangerous" checks?

From: "Richard Sammet" <richard.sammet () googlemail com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 17:55:30 +0100

Hi Ron,

how about using the check method/function from the metasploit exploit
module for this "bug"?

http://metasploit.com/svn/framework3/trunk/modules/exploits/windows/smb/ms08_067_netapi.rb

the actual licens should be fine with nmap's - please correct me if i
am wrong on this one.

as of "Oct-10-2008 Metasploit 3.2 BSD Licensing (hdm)"
(http://metasploit.com/blog/) everything should be fine....

best regards,
richard