Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] MSRPC Libraries (stable, I hope!)

From: Ron <ron () skullsecurity net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 20:47:36 -0500

Hey David (and all),

I made some changes the the output and committed them to my nmap-exp branch:
svn://svn.insecure.org/nmap-exp/ron/nmap-smb

Basically:
- one level of verbose/debug (-v or -d) will give you just important
stuff (failed logins, errors, etc)
- two levels of verbose/debug will give you function calls/packets being
sent
- three levels of verbose/debug will give you everything
- errors will no longer be displayed in the Nmap output unless -d is set.

This cleans things up a lot. Could you take a look and let me know if
it's better now, and tell me where else it could improve? That'd be great!

Brandon -- when you're back, would you mind doing a test against your
network with whatever version happens to be at the head of my nmap-exp
branch?

Thanks all!
Ron

--