Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: nmap crashed

From: mcastelein () rocsoft com
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 09:13:12 -0400

Yes, it is 4.76, and I have windows xp pro sp3

Matt Castelein
Field Engineering Associate
Rochester Software Associates, Inc.
matt.castelein () rocsoft com
(585)327-7137

From:
Aaron Leininger <rilian4 () hotmail com>
To:
<mcastelein () rocsoft com>, <nmap-dev () insecure org>
Date:
10/15/2008 10:25 PM
RE: nmap crashed

I'll correct that. I missed that you said you updated last week. That
should imply nmap 4.76...Still might help some people on the list if you
can tell us what version of windows you are running.
-Aaron