Nmap Development mailing list archives

suggestions for SANS GCIA Gold paper

From: "DePriest, Jason R." <jrdepriest () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 19:17:55 +0100

I am getting ready to write my paper for a gold certification for SANS
/ GIAC.  The cert is for Intrusion Analysis.  I've already passed the
written test.

I would really like to write something about NSE since not many people
outside of the mailing list realize how powerful it is.

It seems like some new improvement is popping up almost weekly.

Do to poor planning on my part, I have another certification test to
take at the end of this month, so I can't start on this paper until
October anyway.

I am looking for suggestions about what to do with NSE that warrants a
paper in itself.

-Jason

--
NOTICE: Reading this email message requires root privileges which you
do not appear to possess. Sorry, dude.