Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [nmap-svn] r8629 - nmap-exp/michael/ndiff

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 23:53:11 -0700

Author: michael
Date: Thu Jul  3 16:26:56 2008
New Revision: 8629

Modified:
   nmap-exp/michael/ndiff/ndiff.pl

Log:
ndiff now uses xml::writer

None of my systems have this Perl module installed.  You managed to
get rid of the Nmap::Parser dependency which prevented most people
from using Ndiff, so its a shame to add a new one.  Is there another
option?  Maybe XML::Simple is more common (I'm not sure) or maybe Perl
comes with some other library which can be used?  Or maybe there is an
easy way to include the modules with the script.  Did you have to
specially install this module or did it come with your distribution?

Cheers,
-F