Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap Book: Weekend Adopt-A-Chapter program!

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 23:53:26 -0700

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 05:27:06AM +0000, Brandon Enright wrote:

Don't kick too hard.  That one was my fault and it was probably added
after you reviewed.  Duplicate words are really hard to detect when you
are writing with manual line-wrap!  I was supposed to be making "final
draft" quality changes too...

You don't have to kick yourself either, as it was my fault.  I added
the error in a last minute edit.  Its OK though, as I'm hoping people
will notice the extremely up-to-date content and maybe forgive a
duplicated word or two.  I hope to receive a proof copy from the
printer within the next 24 hours.  As long as it looks good, we should
still be on track for a Defcon pre-release on August 8!

Cheers,
-F