Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: zenmap launch error

From: "sara fink" <sara.fink () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 12:23:00 +0300

I installed nmap 4.76. Gentoo installed it on /usr/bin/nmap. When I tried to
run it, it complained that there is no such command. So I copied from
/usr/bin to /usr/local/bin. That solved the problem.

On a side note, few days ago I tried to run nmap -p22,49  -T4
xxx.xxx.0-255.0-255

It ran for a while and then I received segmentation fault.  Anyone had such
a problem from command line?

Another question, is it possible to run 2 nmap scans in parallel without
problems of lock or others on large networks?