Nmap Development mailing list archives

High definition Trinity Matrix hacking screenshots?

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 21:05:38 -0700

Hi all.  I put out a call recently for confirmation of the "13: Game
of Death" Nmap scenes.  I'm happy to report that people have confirmed
the sighting and sent in screen shots and video captures.  I hope to
post them on the Nmap Movies page (http://nmap.org/movies.html) soon.

But now I'm finishing up the Nmap book and am looking for higher
resolution images of Trinity hacking the Matrix!  Here are the two
specific images:

http://nmap.org/images/matrix/trinity_hacking.png
http://nmap.org/book/images/trin_hack_f_crop.jpg

You can see them in context here:

http://nmap.org/book/nmap-overview-and-demos.html#nmap-overview-trinity

Does anyone here have the HD-DVD version who can make a 1080p screen
shots of those two screens?  I'd like to post them and also use them
in the book.  Warner Bros lawyers have already sent me a letter
forbidding me from putting the Matrix/Nmap images in the book, but I
plan to ignore that :).

Cheers,
-F