Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap search interface redesigned

From: "Michael Pattrick" <mpattrick () rhinovirus org>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 23:53:29 -0400

Hey Vladimir,

I tried it out but didn't think my input was important as I don't
really use zenmap :p

However, it is a big improvement over the old search, far more
intuitive and polished. I especially like how the help file is
presented.

Suggestions:
 - If you have a scan both saved and open in zenmap the search
interface will list it twice. It should probably check for duplicates
somehow.
 - I would like it if the help disappeared when you click any zenmap
window, instead of just the help window.
 - I would also suggest displaying the scan time as well as the date,
I imagine it would become quite confusing if someone scanned the same
hosts a few times in one day - to test out a new firewall instillation
for example; all the scans would be titled the same.

Cheers,
Michael