Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: nmap-4.60 detects cups-1.3.7 under Gentoo Linux as "CUPS 1.2"

From: "sara fink" <sara.fink () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 11:54:59 +0300

Hi Toralf

What command you run to detect version of cups? I have gentoo as well

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 2:21 AM, Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 02, 2008 at 11:21:14AM +0200, Toralf Förster wrote:
tested at a stable Gentoo system w/ current kernel.

Hi Toralf.  These sort of corrections are very useful for us.  But we
need some further information to apply them.  And we have an easy
submission form which keeps them all in one place.  See:

http://nmap.org/book/vscan-community.html#vscan-submit-corrections

Cheers,
-F