Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [RFC] Default NSE Scripts

From: "DePriest, Jason R." <jrdepriest () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 12:42:19 -0500

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 3:23 PM, Fyodor <> wrote:
On Fri, May 09, 2008 at 05:17:44PM -0500, Kris Katterjohn wrote:
* SMTPcommands - I want this to be default, but it usually has a lot of
output
[cut stuff]

I think the results of this script can be interesting, but don't think
it should be default until someone can clean it up.  Replacing the
line feeds in the option list with commas, as suggested by Jason,
should resolve the problem.

Cheers,
-F

I am at a conference right now, but I will do my best to fix this one
when I am back home.
I plan to use the verbosity options to minimize output unless you ask
for verbose output.

-Jason