Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: nmap bug report

From: "ka hoi ng" <khng.email () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 11:51:55 +0800

Thanks you for the timely response.

I have followed the instruction from the email and it works great.

But I would like to report some bugs associated with the zenmap

   - The "Save Scan" Function don't work on non-english version of window
   (as can't be opened by zenmap again)
   - The Command field under the Target and and in "Command Info " of "Scan
   Details" don't reflect the real command that was executed in the saved scan
   (It always show the definition of the defined profile, but ignoring the
   modification by the user at execution, that should be fixed by reading the
   args attribute in the nmaprun tag inside the xml file)

On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 4:07 AM, David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>