Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: ncat's nsock vs. nmap nsock

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 12:31:12 -0700

On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 09:17:08PM +0200,  mixter () gmail com wrote:
Done, nsock_telnet fixed. Should be a good testcase for fixing
nsock's stdin/stdout handling. Compile nmap before and you can
compile it with a 'make' from within nsock/examples now.

Your approach looks great, Fyodor (transparently handling ENOTSOCK).
Someone committing this eventually would be nice, to enable an official ncat
merge, till then I'm working with a read() in my local version...

Great.  How about if you either send a patch to the list, or you could
make a branch of /nsock in /nmap-exp/mixter/nsock and then apply your
changes there.

Have you been able to test this on Windows yet?

Cheers,
-F