Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [RFC] Default NSE Scripts

From: Brandon Enright <bmenrigh () ucsd edu>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 04:43:15 +0000

Hi Fyodor.  I have a few comments below.  I think this topic is hard to
discuss without sounding confrontational.  These are my opinions alone
and are meant constructively.  Text has a way of concealing a
well-meaning tone.  Please read the tone of this email as 100% friendly.

On Fri, 9 May 2008 21:08:57 -0700 or thereabouts Fyodor